The new Nikon D750 full frame camera will only be announced in a couple of hours but Andrew Reid (from EOSHD) already had a chance to publish this 6 min official Nikon video showing some of the capabilities of this advanced camera which seems to have some very interesting features.
We will cover the D750 in more depth later today after the official announcement, but a few things are already clear from the video about the camera:
- It uses a new 24 Megapixel Full Frame CMOS sensor.
- It has a tilt 3.2 inch high resolution screen (the first Nikon full frame camera to have this feature).
- It uses a 51 point AF system (just like the D810).
- It can shoot up to 6.5 fps in continuous mode.
- It shoots 1080p 60/30/24p videos and has aperture control and zebras.
- It has a built in WIFI and a flash.
From the looks of it, it is also pretty small – around the same size as the D610. We will save the rest of the product drill down to later as we are also expecting a few more product announcements to come with the D750, so stay tuned.
If you don’t want to miss any new photography product be sure to check out our product photography section on our photo gear channel.