If you are a serious Photoshop user you know how important keyboard shortcuts can be and how much time they can save. However unless you have a very good memory you probably remember only a handful of those (we know we do).
Having a dedicated shortcuts keyboard isn’t new and there were (and still are) tons of those keyboards around. Romanian electrical engineer Sorin Neica decided to develop a new version of a Photoshop keyboard with about 3 times as many keys as any existing Photoshop keyboard around including no less than 20 customizable ones.
Working with 319 shortcuts – the Shortcut S
The new Shortcut S Photoshop keyboard has 319 keys, its extremely thin so you can carry it around (although you will need at least a 40×30 cm case) and you can get one from Kickstarter for about $90 (plus $28 shipping).
Some specs for the Shortcut S
- Quiet, low-profile keys with touch feeling and click respond.
- 319 keys with 372 functions, tools and filters.
- 20 fully customizable keys;
- 1.5m USB cable.
- Compatible: Windows and Mac.
- Plug-and-play simplicity (no special installation required – just copy the shortcuts file into software).
- Dimensions: L 15,86” x W 12,04” x H 0,31”( L 403 mm x W 306 mm x H 8 mm).
- Price: $90 + $28 shipping on Kickstarter.
All the shortcuts you will ever need
The Shortcut S joins the PALETTE (the Modular Physical Controller for your Photoshop) we covered here several weeks ago as an innovative Photoshop accessory being funded over on Kickstarter.
Make sure you wont miss any Kickstarter photography projects on our dedicated Kickstarter page here on LensVid.