On this extensive Q&A video by Aaron Nace and Kat Filipinas from Phlearn we take a look at 10 different questions regarding camera settings.
here is a quick rundown of the topics of the Q&A if you want to jump into any specific section:
- Answer 1: Metering modes (1:27).
- Answer 2: Bracketing (5:24).
- Answer 3: JPEG vs. RAW (9:11).
- Answer 4: ISO, SLR, and DSLR (13:39).
- Answer 5: In-camera light meter (21:42).
- Answer 6: Using auto focus the right way (24:42).
- Answer 7: Fixing a removed lowpass filter (27:47).
- Answer 8: Camera exposure (29:31).
- Answer 9: Avoiding grain in photos in terms of ISO (37:41).
- Answer 10: Back light illumination (41:00).
You can find many more great tips on our photography tips section – here on LensVid.