First Look at the Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 180-400mm f/4E TC1.4 FL ED VR
CES 2018 is here and more and more tech has been unveiled including some interesting photography products. After the GH5S Nikon was quick to introduce a new pro-level zoom-telephoto lens with a built-in teleconverter.
The new Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 180-400mm can turn with a flip of a switch to a 252-560mm lens using the built-in 1.4x teleconverter.
The Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 180-400mm f/4E TC1.4 FL ED VR
So what do we know about the new Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 180-400mm f/4E TC1.4 FL ED VR:
- Focal range – 180-400mm full frame lens.
- Aperture – f/4-f/32.
- Stabilizer – up to 4 stops.
- optical elements – 27 elements in 19 groups including 8 ED elements, one fluorite elements.
- Coatings – nano-coatings and fluorine
- Aperture blades – 9.
- Min focus distance – 200cm/78 inches.
- Macro magnification 0 1:4.
- Weight – 3.5kg/7.7lbs.
- Made of magnesium and dust and water resistent.
- Price – the $12,400 available from March 2018.
If you don’t want to miss any new photography product be sure to check out our product photography section on our photo gear channel.