CES 2014 is almost here and today Fujifilm announced a new SuperZoom camera with a few unique capabilities including weather resistant body, WIFI, 50X zoom and a host of other new features.
Above is an official video from Fuji showing some of the new camera capabilities, below is a list of features:
- 16MP BSI CMOS sensor.
- World’s first weather resistant (water / dust resistant) bridge camera.
- FUJINON 50x Optical Zoom (24mm – 1200mm) with macro capabilities.
- Video: Full HD Movie (1080p / 60 fps).
- 5-Axis Image Stabilization.
- High-res electronic viewfinder (920k dots).
- 3″ articulated LCD (high-res – 920k dots).
- Built in WIFI with app support for remote operation and image sharing.
- Advanced Filters for movies and photos.
- Price: around $500 (available starting March 2014).
Besides the S1, FujiFilm also announced several other products including a super fast(f/1.2) normal prime lens – XF56mmF1.2 R (which will go for around $1000):
Finally Fuji released a 2014-2015 road-map for lenses with some interesting upcoming lenses which you can check out here: