Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GF7 – A Tiny Selfie Mirrorless Camera
Earlier today Panasonic announced a really tiny new mirrorless camera with a 180 degree flip-up monitor and a variety of creative functions aimed at smartphone upgrades.
- 16MP Live MOS Sensor (same as in the GX7).
- Venus Engine Processor.
- 3.0-inch 1040K-dot touch screen, 180 degrees tilt for selfie.
- 1920 x 1080 @60p video in AVCHD format.
- Buddy and Face Shutters, Self Shot, Jump Snap, Creative Control, Time Lapse, and Stop Motion
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Price: $600 with a 12-32 mm Kit Lens (on Amazon).
The GF7 – A Tiny Selfie Mirrorless Camera
The GF7 might not be the most interesting camera for photographers, but for people who just want to take better images than what they take with their smartphone – the GF7 might actually be a good option although at the current price point – Panasonic will have a pretty hard time selling it.
Full of touch capabilities
If you don’t want to miss any new photography product be sure to check out our product photography section on our photo gear channel.