Powerplant is a new charger/battery that can charge multiple devices using an internal battery that you can swap and allows you to charge not just USB devices but also larger electrical devices which requires AC such as large screen TVs.
Powerplant is a new indiegogo project that lets you power devices which need up to 95 Watts of power. The unit has a 20,100mAh battery that you can swap and it only weighs 22 oz or 635 grams.
Powerplant – ideal for photographers on the go?
here are some extra specs:
- Input 19v/1.58A 5v 2.4A
- Output: AC 100 – 240v/95W (max)
- Modified Sine Wave Inverter
- Replaceable 20100mAh lithium-Ion battery
- 2 x 2.4A 5v fastcharge USB ports
- 1 x Micro USB port
- 1 x 19 Volt fast charge charging port
- LCD display with battery charge, temperature, AC, DC and In/Out display
- IP4 Splash-proof water resistance
- Universal plug for 2 & 3 pin plugs
As for pricing, the Powerplant is currently on indiegogo starting at $130.
Make sure you wont miss any Kickstarter photography projects on our dedicated Kickstarter page here on LensVid.