How to Retouch Wedding Photos in Lightroom in 5 Different Styles
On this extensive video, portrait photographer Nathaniel Dodson (from the website tutvid) takes a look at five different retouch styles you can use for your next wedding photoshoot edits using Lightroom.
There are endless amount of options to retouch photos and with so many wedding photographers out there getting new ideas of how you can tweak your own shooting style and be more productive when editing is always useful.
Here are the five styles Dodson touch upon on this video:
- 00:49 – Creating a sharp black and white candid photo
- 04:56 – Creating a rich, colorful graded portrait look
- 09:45 – Creating a “VSCO” faded look for outdoor portraits
- 15:13 – Creating a colorful low-light shot for photos of the venue
- 19:42 – Creating mood with a faded black and white photo (low-light, as well)
Dodson published quite a few lists in the past including his 10 Things You Never Knew About Photoshop CC, 10 Best and Worst Things in Photoshop CC, 15 Hotkeys You Should Know in Photoshop CC and his 31 Hidden Hotkeys in Photoshop CC more recently we also had – 10 Photoshop Actions to Speed Up Your Retouching and 10 Hidden & Obscure Photoshop CC Tools amongst other tutorials.