Best Budget DSLR Video Shoulder Rig
On this video photographer and videographer Caleb Pike from DSLR Video Shooter takes (a renewed) look at an extremely affordable solution for a shoulder rig that will not break the bank and can still be fairly useful for your budget conscientious avid shooter.
Here are the parts which Pike mentioned in the video (and in his post):
- Shoulder Rig – the CowboyStudio Shoulder Support – around $30 (Amazon).
- Baseplate – the MP-2 Dual Rod Camera Mounting Plate – $55 (PNC).
- 12 Inch Rods – any rod from $14 up to $70 and more (Amazon).
- 15mm Handles – around $50 – but you can find cheaper ones on Amazon (PNC).
- Follow Focus – the FF-3 Follow Focus Pike mentioned on the video seemed to be out of stock currently on both Amazon and kamerarso you can either wait, look for a second hand one or check out a different follow-focus unit.
You can find many more gear guides on our dedicated gear guide section here on LensVid.