If you find yourself shooting a lot of videos with your iPhone/iPad and playing around with both vertical and horizontal angles a new app might help you get more streamlined results.
The Horizon cost just under $1 on the app store and has some interesting feature which you can check out below:
- Three leveling modes: Just rotate, Rotate & scale, Disabled.
- AirPlay mirroring while recording.
- Multiple Resolutions* (Including VGA, HD, Full HD).
- Different aspect ratios (Square 1:1, Wide 16:9, Standard 4:3).
- Eight filters to choose from.
- Video Library.
- Share your creations to social networks (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc).
- Select Video Quality to save space (High, Medium, Low).
- AF/AE Lock.
- Record videos with front or back camera.