Adobe introduced today 2 new versions of its Elements editing software – the Photoshop Elements 12 and the Premiere Elements 12. Both are updates to the company’s entry level editing software for images and video.
Adobe mentioned some of the new improvements and features of the new Photoshop Elements 12 on its blog:
- Take your photos with you wherever you go: Easily view, relive, and share your Elements photos on your smartphone and tablet. And finally—unlock the photos from your mobile device, and see them in your Elements albums back at home.
- Share: Quickly and easily post on Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, and more. Share your Elements photos in Private Web albums, and view them on your smartphone or tablet.
- Easily move objects: Move objects in a photo and have the background automatically filled in with Content Aware Move.
- Add your personal touch in an instant: Use one-touch Frames, Effects, and Textures to add depth to your snapshots.
- Correct pet eye: Remove green, yellow, and other “pet eye” discolorations as easily as you remove red-eye in photos of people.
- Make it uniquely yours: Get intelligent photo corrections with Auto Smart Tone, which learns your preferences in a snap.
Adobe also released several short videos showing some of these capabilities in action – check them out below:
A short preview on the two new software
Photoshop Elements general interface
New tool – Content Aware Move
Fixing eyes for pets
Organizer for Photoshop Elements 12
Guided editing in Photoshop Elements 12
Adding frames in Photoshop Elements 12
Adding filter in Photoshop Elements 12
Creating photo books and postcards
As for pricing – Photoshop Elements 12 will start from $80 for upgrading users and $100 for new users or you can purchase both software for $120 for upgrading users or $150 for new users on the Adobe website.