This is a very extensive but very helpful video which includes no less than 28 different tips, tricks, shortcuts, and other useful things that can make your life just a little bit easier when using Photoshop – all with the help of portrait photographer Nathaniel Dodson (from the website tutvid).
Here is a list of (just a few) of the 28 (you can also read about all of them in Dodson’s website:
- How to quickly whiten teeth.
- How to merge all layers to a new layer with a simple shortcut.
- How to use a hot key to change layer opacity quickly.
- How to very quickly change colors.
- How to create a beautiful black and white photos with channel mixer
- How to go to a “bird’s eye view”.
- How to create an instagram fade effect.
This is probably the most extensive video we ever published with short tips and tricks for Photoshop. However in the past we did have shorter tips videos with some lesser known tips including “5 Photoshop Tricks the You (probably) Don’t Know” by Jesús Ramirez which you also might want to check out.