5 Ways to Clean Skin Blemishes and Heal Skin in Photoshop
On this extensive video, portrait photographer Nathaniel Dodson (from the website tutvid) takes a look at 5 different ways to fix skin problems using Photoshop.
On this Photoshop tutorial, Dodson talks about 5 of his best and fastest ways to get rid of skin blemishes in photos. Dodson covers the following topics:
- Non-destructive editing with Camera RAW.
- Using the Spot Healing Brush in Photoshop
- Using the healing brush in Photoshop.
- Using the Patch Tool in Photoshop.
- How to get started using Frequency Separation.
Always remember less is more – if you clean up a face too much it will usually tend to look unnatural so use these methods in moderation.
On more or less the same subject we have Aron Nace who has a delicate technique on his video “How to Remove Acne in Photoshop” and there is also “How to Quickly Smooth Skin and Remove Blemishes & Scars Using Photoshop” by Marty Geller.