Adobe recently introduced their new Lightroom Classic & CC 8.2 February 2019 update which includes a number of small improvements. If you are a Lightroom user you might want to check those up with the help of photographer Matt Kloskowski on this quick video.
Here is a list of the Lightroom Classic & CC 8.2 updates:
- Enhance details of raw images – this is for (real) pixel peepers – this feature will enhance details but it is really minor (we are talking about stuff that you are likely to see at 400% or 800%), if you are doing large prints it might be useful – otherwise – probably don’t bother about it.
- Faster tethering for Nikon cameras – the new Tethered is now united and there is faster support for Nikon cameras and new support for Z6/Z7.
- New camera and lens support – (including the Z6/Z7 we mentioned and the Sony A6400 as well as the new Olympus OM-D E-M1X. The Nikon 500mm f/5.6 PF is also supported now.
- Map Altitude – if you are shooting from the air or a tall place.
- Bug fixes – see list here.