May 01 1
Using Radial Focus Blur to Draw Attention to Your Subject
If you want to draw more attention to the subject in your image there are several ways of doing that and in this video Aaron Nace from Phlearn creates a special effect he calls radial focus blur to achieve just that.
The new effect uses the step and repeat and changes to the image in each step. The effect increases as you get closer to the edges of the frame. The resulting image look as if you are taking several images and stack them together bu keep the main focus on your subject.
We have looked at using blur as a creative tool on many previous videos including Stylizing a Black and White Photo in Photoshop, Facial Retouching in Photoshop Using Blur filters and many more.
You can find many more Photoshop video tutorials on LensVid’s Photoshop section.
- Stylizing a Black and White Photo in Photoshop
- Create Soft and Dreamy Photos in Photoshop
- How to Make Colors in Your Image Come to Life in Photoshop
- How to use the Blur Tool in Photoshop CC
- Tips for Improving your Landscape Photos in Photoshop
- How to Use Selective Focus to Enhance Your Shots in Photoshop
- Taking the New Blur Gallery in Photoshop CC 2014 to the Next Level
- How to Add a Tilt Shift Lens Blur to Aerial Photos Using Photoshop
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)