10 Video LEDs for Under $100
On this video videographer Caleb Pike from DSLR Video Shooter looks at 10 inexpensive LEDs at a price range of 50-100 USD.
Lats week we published the previous video Pike made on “10 Things to Consider When Buying LED Lights for Video” which we highly suggest that you watch. Today we take a look at specific lights at the lower end of the budget.
The output and color accuracy that you can get today at relatively low prices is quite amazing. Yes, pro level lights such as the BB&S pipeline bank that we just reviewed here on LensVid are still very expensive but they are just unbelievably powerful – (probably much more than everything shown here 3 times over at least).
But not everybody has the need (or budget) for these high end gear and sometimes you just need something compact and portable that works. Here are the lights (and prices for) that are mentioned in the video above – just make sure that you either have your own battery / power supply that fits the light or that it comes with one (not all of them do!):
- NEEWER CN-304 – sell for just under $56.
- Aputure H198 – sell for just under $58.
- YN-216 Spot Light – sell for just under $50.
- YN-300 – sell for just under $62.
- YN-360 Handheld RGB – sell for just under $80.
- YN-600 Air – sell for just under $100.
- NEEWER 500 – sell for just under $90.
- FancierStudio 576 – sell for just under $100.
- NEEWER 480 – sell for just under $109 (but with a padded case – you might be able to get it for less without one).
- YN-600 – sell for just under $100.