The guys at BuzzFeed just came out with a video showing 7 simple hacks every person using a camera need to know to help better images everywhere on a low (low) budget.
We have recently published here another set of 7 DIY hacks for photographers with a few different tricks that might improve your photography including a simple timelapse rig hack, Flash diffuser hack and Bokeh hack.
We have listed the 7 tricks (as with the previous video, some of these are pretty well known, but they are all fun, useful and creative nonetheless):
- String tripod – a simple cost effective way to stabilize your camera when standing.
- Furniture mover dolly – good for moving your tripod like a dolly on flat ground to create movement in your videos.
- Colored lens flare – just color a clear tape put it on your lens and shoot a light source.
- Cup tripod – good for stabilizing your smartphone – all you need is one paper cup.
- DIY lightbox – your own mini studio at home
- Unique Bokeh – create a bokeh in any shape you like by cutting it out from paper and putting it on your lens.
- Simple light painting – just straightforward light painting technique.
You can also check out many more interesting DIY photography projects here on LensVid.