May 05 8
7 Simple DIY Hacks that Will Help you Improve Your Photography
We have listed the 7 hacks (some of these are pretty well known, but they are all fun and creative):
- A simple timelapse rig hack – using a GoPro camera and a rotating timer (Ikea egg timer will do the trick).
- Arty filter hack – simple transparent bag and some permanent color markers.
- Vaseline hack – cheap lens filter + some vaseline for a more artistic looking images.
- Flash diffuser hack – long plastic box with a lid, some transparent paper and tinfoil – and a flash.
- ND filter hack – elastic bands, some welding glass and the lens hood.
- String hack – tripod mount and a string.
- Bokeh hack – tape, ruler, cutter and some cardboard.
You can also check out many more interesting DIY photography projects here on LensVid.
(Visited 13 times, 1 visits today)