Creating A Custom Vlogging Rig for Any Camera
On this short video videographer Caleb Pike from DSLR Video Shooter shows his version of a vlogging rig which includes a small tripod, a clamp and arm and a way to hold a camera, mic and even a smartphone for remote controlling the rig.
Vlogging is becoming ever increasingly popular but doing this in a way that allows for a DSLR or even a large mirrorless camera to be used isn’t simple, especially if you need more accessorises.
Here are the parts that Pike used for his build plus some prices (you will still need to bring your own camera/lens mind you):
- Oben TT-300 Table Top Tripod – $50.
- Fomito 11 inch Articulating Magic Arm+Large Super Clamp – $16.
- Cam Caddie Metal Steel Mini Ball Head – $6.
- Rode VideoMicro Compact On-Camera Microphone – $59.
- Vastar Universal Cell Phone Tripod Mount – $6.