AB 2016 might be more than a few weeks in the past but we still have quite a few interesting products that were first seen during this show to revel to you. On this short video Huck Fadely from Newsshooter talks to Barry from Ikan about their new Lyra soft LED lights.
During the show Ikan showcased two new lights from the newly released Lyra series – the first is a full 1×1 and the second is a smaller 0.5×1 but otherwise very similar.
Here are some of the main specs for these lights:
- High CRI Chip LEDs paired with 1/2 stop soft diffusion panel.
- Over 600 LEDs in the 0.5 x 1 and over 1100 LEDs in the 1 x 1 panel.
- Bi-Color adjustable from 3200K-5600K (there is also a 5600k only version in the works).
- Beam Angle of Soft panel 110 degrees
- Baby 5/8 inch/Junior 1-1/8 Combo Pin adaptor with right angle receiver hole.
- Very high CRI/TLCI – 95 or better for both.
- Includes barn doors with removable intensifiers.
- Powered by V-mount/Anton bower or AC power option (and DMX512).
As for pricing, the Lyra lights are already available and priced just under $900 for the 1×1 and under $500 for the 0.5×1 version (see Ikan’s site for more info).
If you don’t want to miss any new photography product be sure to check out our product photography section on our photo gear channel.