Think Tank just introduced a new professional roller bag designed specifically for videographers to carry full-size tripods, stand and even sliders.
The new Video Tripod Manager 44 rolling case is designed with professional videographers in mind. This well-cushioned, highly rigid rolling case provides hard case protection with soft interior and can hold cinema-sized tripods, stands, sliders, and/or modifiers up to 40” in height.
The case has robust handles on four sides, for easy loading onto a vehicle. It comes with shock-absorbing user replaceable wheels, crush-resistant ABS twin wall reinforcement providing lots of impact protection as well as protective zipper flap that will keep zippers running smoothly after years of use.
Here are some of the key features of the Video Tripod Manager 44:
- Included lock and cable secure the main compartment and case to a fixed object
- Multiple tie-down straps secure tripod, stands or slider when transporting between locations
- Coffin-style opening gives unencumbered access to gear
- YKK® RC Fuse zippers, 1680D ballistic nylon and ABS Twinwall reinforcement are the highest quality materials in the industry
- Bolster cushions provide support for different sized gear
- ID plate can be registered on the Think Tank website to help locate a lost or stolen bag
- Large interior mesh pockets for organizing tools and accessories
- Adjustable lid straps keep bag open and accessible
- Rear skid rails and tall wheel housings allow easy vehicle loading
- Easy-to-clean internal bottom lining for messy shoot locations
- Clear pocket for documents and easy identification on top panel
- User-replaceable wheels and hardware
The Video Tripod Manager 44 will sell $350 on Amazon.
You can find out more on HDSLR related products on our HDSLR gear section and if you don’t want to miss any new photography product be sure to check out our product photography section on our photo gear channel.