10 Photoshop Actions to Speed Up Your Retouching
This video by portrait photographer Nathaniel Dodson (from the website tutvid) takes a look at 10 actions that can speed up your retouch work on your photos in Photoshop.
Here are the topics Dodson covers in this video by minute:
- 01:50 How to use Frequency Separation
- 07:06 How to Retouch Eyes
- 10:18 How to Retouch Hair
- 12:45 How to Dodge and Burn
- 14:17 Tonal Adjustment Action
- 16:21 Auto Lens Flare Action
- 17:00 Smart Grain Action
- 17:51 Video Game Tones Color Process Action
- 19:38 Soften, Sharpen Black and White Process Action
You can download the entire action pack (but you will need to like/tweet the page mind you) – here.
Bonus video: 10 Photoshop Tips and Tricks for Photographers
Dodson published quite a few lists in the past including his 10 Things You Never Knew About Photoshop CC, 10 Best and Worst Things in Photoshop CC, 15 Hotkeys You Should Know in Photoshop CC and his 31 Hidden Hotkeys in Photoshop CC amongst other tutorials.