New from Adobe: Lightroom Mobile for Android Phones – First Look
Earlier today Adobe announced the release of Lightroom mobile for Android phones. Previously, Adobe had released Lightroom mobile only for iPad and iPhone users.
You will need a relatively recent device to run Lightroom mobile and a pretty strong one if you want to use it effectively (the bigger the screen the better – although sadly – tablets are not officially supported yet).
Sync between your computer and mobile Lightroom with ease
Here are some of the Key features of Lightroom mobile:
- like, flag and reject images quickly.
- Works with your Lightroom on the computer (changes made on the app sync to the computer and the other way around).
- Edit images using familiar Lightroom tools and presets as well as many filters for easy retouch on the go.
- RAW file support (we are not convinced that you really want to edit D810 raw files on your smartphone – so think twice before you import your RAW folders).
- Lightroom mobile app is free (yeah!) to all creative cloud users.
This is a good time for a reminder of some of the features of the iOS version of the software announced last year:
Don’t miss all photography software news and daily video tutorials of Photoshop and Lightroom here on LensVid image editing section.