Beholder MS-1 3 Axis Gimbal Review
Our colleague, Florida based photographer Darren Miles, recently had a chance to review the Team Rebel Design Beholder MS-1 3 Axis Gimbal. This units joins a growing number of small light gimbals for mirrorless cameras and offers simple operation in a very affordable package.
Here are some official specs for the Beholder MS-1:
- Height: 268mm/10.5 Inches.
- Length: 168mm, 6.6 Inches.
- Width: 123mm , 4.8 Inches.
- Weight Without a battery: 641g/1.4 Pounds.
- Weight With a battery: 778g/1.7 Pounds.
- Maximum Supported Camera Weight：850g/1.9 Pounds.
- Supported Camera Models: Sony A7S, NEX series, Panasonic DMC-GH4 small lens, BMPCC, Etc.
- Battery: 3* 3.7v Li-ion 18650 2600mAh
- Price: $500.
We are looking forward to testing the MS-1 later this year possibly with the upcoming Sony A7000 which should be an interesting combination with this small and light stabilizer.
You can find many more previews and reviews on our Photography review section here on LensVid. You can check out many more reviews and videos on stabilized gimbals on our special sub-section here on LensVid.