Lowepro New BackPack Line: Photokina 2018
During Photokina 2018 Lowepro introduced a whole range of new products including both backpacks and various smaller utility bags and pouches. On this video, we are talking to Sky George from Lowepeo who showed us some of the new backpacks the company introduced at the show.
Here is some info on the new bags that Sky showed to us:
- POWDER BACKPACK 500 AW – a new 55L versatile solution for backcountry photographers looking for extreme lightness, performance and capacity – can hold 2-4 lenses with one body and full-size tripod and safety gear with shock cord holder for ski poles, ice axe or probe. Removable camera box makes space for clothing food and accessories while All Weather AW Cover. Price – around £310.
- WHISTLER BACKPACK 350 AW II – a new ultra-resistant backpack for outdoor photography equipment and essential wilderness gear can hold a large amount of photographic gear up to 13-inch laptop and supports attachment of heavy equipment like skis, axes & tripod. Price: $370.
- WHISTLER BP 450 AW II – the larger version of the WHISTLER 350 with more room inside and up to 15″ laptop. Price: $400.
- PROTACTIC BP 350 AW II – a second generation of the popular Protactic backpack – Holds a Pro DSLR & 24-70mm f/2.8 lens plus an additional Pro DSLR and up to 8 extra lenses or flash units and 13″ laptop. $220.
- PROTACTIC BP 450 AW II – the larger version with room for up to 15″ laptop and more gear. $270.
The get all of our videos and interviews from Photokina don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and you will be able to find all of the articles from Photokina 2018 on this link on LensVid.