Samsung Galaxy NX – First Camera Review
Earlier today Samsung announced a new mirrorless camera – the Samsung Galaxy NX. What is special about this new addition to the NX line of camera is that for the first time (for any camera brand) this is an interchangeable lens camera with an Android based OS.
Here are some of the main tech specs for the Galaxy NX:
- 20.3 MP sensor and Hybrid Autofocus (AF)
- 4.8-inch HD LCD touchscreen and SVGA (480k) Electronic Viewfinder (EVF)
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS.
- 3G/4G LTE and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- 1/6000 sec shutter speed
- 8.6fps continuous shooting speed.
- 3D photo/video recording when paired with the 45mm 2D/3D lens.
- 1.6 GHz Quad-core processor.
- Pricing and availability have not been announced at this time.