On this video Photoshop expert Jesús Ramirez (from the Photoshop training channel) demonstrates how to work with some useful tools and apply time-saving techniques in Photoshop for photographers.
This 20 min video covers five useful tips/techniques:
- Load Luminosity as a Selection (00:31)
- Spot Healing Brush Tool Modes (02:41)
- Same Image Two Windows (06:37)
- Targeted Selections with Color Range (11:21)
- Use the Lab Color Mode (13:32)
This isn’t the first time we are looking into healing brushes. We previously looked at a video by Pye from slrlounge entitled “Quick Tip for Using the Healing and Clone Brushes in Photoshop“ as well as photographer Nino Batista – Guide: Using Photoshop’s Healing Tools. More recently we published Nathaniel Dodson’s video how to best use the patch and healing brush tools.