Making Complex Selections Easy in Photoshop
On this video tutorial photographer Nathaniel Dodson (from the website tutvid) demonstrates a simple method to make complex selections using Photoshop CC.
This is by far not the first video we publish here on dealing with complex selections in Photoshop (and hair selections in particular). In the past we look into advanced hair selections in Photoshop, “How to Cut Out Complex Hair in Photoshop” with Aaron Nace and more recently “How to Cut Out Hair in Photoshop with the Brush Tool“, Photoshop senior product manager Bryan O’Neil Hughes had a very nice simple guide for beginners entitled “How to Make Fine Hair Selections in Photoshop” while both Jesús Ramirez with “Advanced Hair Selection Tutorial – Masking Hair In Photoshop” and Michael Woloszynowicz with “How To Quickly Remove Stray Hairs in Photoshop” had some more in-depth guides. Recently Dodson himself published a video on this same subject entitled “The Fastest Way to Cut Out Hair Using Photoshop” which you might want to watch as well.
- The Fastest Way to Cut Out Hair Using Photoshop
- Advanced Hair Selections in Photoshop
- Dive Deep Into Advanced Hair Selections in Photoshop CC
- Perfect Selection Edges in Photoshop – Color Decontamination & Defringe
- How & Why to Invert a Mask in Photoshop
- How to to Quick Mask in Photoshop CC in Under 30 Sec
- How to Add a Colored Background to a Portrait in Photoshop
- Quick Masking Trick in Photoshop CC