Eight Cool Bridesmaid Poses
On this video, Pye from slrlounge gives 8 examples that any wedding photographer can use to capture beautiful and fun pictures of the bride and the Bridesmaids.
Wedding photography can sometimes get pretty repetitive. However it really doesn’t need to be – especially if you as a photographer have in your “tool-box” enough interesting options that you can use for each situation.
Shooting the bride and the bridesmaids is always important and you need to be able to motivate them by talking and suggesting certain fun situations that they can pose in and this video gives 8 examples for that.
Here is a quick look of the 8 poses mentioned in the video (there are some more tips in the video itself):
- The “Helping Hands” – Position Bridesmaids Around Bride the where each Bridesmaid “Help” with Something.
- The “Kissy Face” – bride in the middle – bridesmaids gives a virtual kiss.
- The “Bouquet Face” – bride and bridesmaids stand in line and bridesmaids hold bouquets up to their face.
- The “Pillow Fight!” – mock pillow fight!
- Look and smile – all look at the bride and smile (jokes help).
- The “Bouquets Up” – Have bridesmaids raise their bouquets up.
- The “Casual Walk” – Walk in a straight line holding hands.
- The “Silly Pose” – Have each bridesmaid hold or do something silly.
You can find many more videos on our wedding photography section – here on LensVid.