First Hands on Preview with the Panasonic Lumix GX7
Earlier today Panasonic announced the new Lumix DMC GX7 mirrorless camera – the successor to its popular LUMIX GX1. We have already covered the announcement and now we bring you the first hand on with the camera (published by the British magazine What Digital Camera).
As a bonus here is another video done by the same magazine with a Comparison between the Panasonic Lumix GX7 and GX1 Cameras (and an interview with a Panasonic UK representative)
In case you didn’t see the original specs of the new Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GX7 here it is:
- A brand new 16MP Live MOS sensor.
- Flip-up, 2.3M dot EVF.
- 3″ tilting LCD with
- 3 level focus peaking.
- In-body image stabilization (works Olympus and other 3′rd party as well).
- Max shutter speed of 1/8000 second.
- flash sync speed of 1/320th.
- Video: 1080 video at 60p/60i/24p (MP4 or AVCHD format).
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC technology.
- Magnesium-alloy body.
- Built-in pop-up flash.
- Both front and rear control dials.
- Large grip.
- Weight – 402 g (0.89 lb / 14.18 oz).
- Availability – September 30, 2013 (price -$1000 body only or $1100 with a 14-42mm lens – available for pre-order now at B&H).
Finally, here is another “bonus” video – an introduction of the Panasonic LUMIX GX7 at Park Cameras