Earlier today DJI introduced the Phantom 4 PRO – an advanced version to the existing Phantom 4 with quite a few new and exciting innovations.
On the video above video Colin Smith from PhotoshopCAFE takes the new Phantom 4 PRO for a spin and shares his initial impressions of it.
The New DJI Phantom 4 PRO has quite a few improvements – maybe the most important one is the new and larger sensor with wider dynamic range with better performance in low light, slow motion (4K at 60p), higher res still imaging and more. It also has a stronger battery for up to 30 min flight a new monitor (in the plus version), more sensors (in the back as well) and more subject tracking options.
Here is a list of the main features:
- 1″ CMOS Sensor.
- Video: Gimbal-Stabilized 4K @60
- Stills : 20MP images (11 stops dynamic range).
- Flight-Autonomy with Redundant Sensors
- Four Directions of Obstacle Avoidance
- Maximum Control Range of 4.3 Miles/7km.
- Top Speed of 45 mph (Sport Mode)
- Advanced visual Tracking of a moving subject
- TapFly – Fly With a tap of the finger
- Up to 30 Minutes Flying Time
- Remote Controller with 1080p Display (for the plus version)
Official DJI video on the DJI Phantom 4 PRO
If you don’t want to miss any new photography product be sure to check out our product photography section on our photo gear channel.