Hands on with the Samsung NX30 Camera
CES 2014 is coming to an end but we still have a few interesting videos to share with you from the show. On this video . Mia McCormick from Kelby Media Group talks to a representative from Samsung about the new NX30 mirrorless camera announced just before the show as well as the two new lenses announced alongside with it – 16-55mm f/3.5-f/5.6 and another 16-55mm with a very unique f/2-f2.8 aperture from the new S series of “pro” lenses by Samsung.
Here is a quick reminder of the specs of the new NX30:
- Sensor: a 20.3MP APS-C sensor.
- Hybrid AF with 105 phase detection points.
- Tilting EVF with 2.36 million dot XGA resolution.
- 3 inch articulated AMOLED screen – with just over 1 million dots.
- 1/6000 shutter speed (electronic shutter mode can go to 1/8000).
- Shooting speed: up to 9 fps.
- sensitivity: 25,600 top ISO.
- Built in pop-up flash.
- Wireless flash sync with a new SAF58 also introduced today.
- Video: up to 1080p 60p with full manual mode and audio control.
- Bundled with Adobe Lightroom 5.
- Pricing and availability has not been disclosed at this time.