Earlier today Samsung introduced the Galaxy S6 smartphone with some improvements in the photography department. We bring you the specs and some hands on from the MWC 2015 conferrable in Barcelona.
The Galaxy S6 (and the S6 Edge with more or less similar specs plus extra screen space on both the edges of the device) is the new flagship smartphone from Samsung and it packs some new and improved capabilities including a better front facing camera with wider angle and higher resolution, image stabilization for the back camera, faster load times for the cameras and more.
Here are some of the general specs:
- Processors: 8 cor Samsung Exynos 7420, 14nm.
- OS: Android 5.0.2.
- RAM: 3GB,
- Storage: 32/64/128GB internal only.
- LCD: 5.1-inch, 2560×1440 pixels, 557 ppi, Gorilla Glass 4
- Cameras: main/back camera 16-megapixel, f1.9, OIS, Real-time HDR, 4K video, Image stabilization. Front camera – 5-megapixel, f1.9 with 90 degree angle view.
- Connectivity: LTE,Wi-Fi, Bluetooth LE/4, Micro-USB, NFC.
- weight: 138 grams.
- Battery: 2,550 mAh, wireless charging, Fast Charge.
A quick comparison between the new Glaxy S6 and the older S5 from Samsung