Another day, another stabilized gimbal, and this time we have a GoPro supporting unit called Aeon which is looking to raise $50k on indiegogo boosting some interesting features in a very small sleek form factor.
Here are some of the features that the Aeon boosts:
- 3 AXIS gimabl (up to 1000/s measurements).
- 32Bit processor.
- Built in screen for monitoring your action in real time.
- Joystick for pan/tilt etc.
- battery life indicator and USB charging (6 hrs claimed battery life – 3hrs charge).
- GoPro accessory mount.
- 500 gram weight.
- Made out of strong ABS, small, compact form factor.
The Aeon should be ready around March 2016 and if you are quick enough you might even catch the early bird price of just under $300 on indiegogo.
If you are interested in stabilization systems for cameras – we have an entire sub-section dedicated to stabilized camera gimbals, here on LensVid.
If you don’t want to miss any new photography product be sure to check out our product photography section on our photo gear channel.