Jun 25 1
Fujifilm Introduces the X-M1 Compact Mirrorless Camera
Earlier today Fujifilm introduced a third Mirrorless Camera (after the X-Pro1 and the XE-1). The new smaller camera is known as X-M1 and here are some of its key features:
- 16.3 megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS sensor (same sensor as X-Pro1/X-E1).
- Hi-speed EXR Processor II.
- Sensitivity: ISO 200-6400 in 1/3 step increments (and extended range of ISO 100, ISO 12800 to 25600 at reduced resolution).
- Fast start-up time of 0.5 secs, shutter lag of 0.05 secs.
- Maximum burst speed of 5.6 fps (max. 30 frames).
- Compact and lightweight body (half the size of a DSLR).
- Tiltable 3-inch LCD (920K dot high definition).
- Built in flash.
- Full HD Video recording at 30fps.
- 49 point AF.
- Built in WIFI.
- Price: $700- body only; $800 with XC 16-50mm lens (Fuji also introduced a new XF27mm lens which will cost $450).
More info on the new X-M1 can be found on the Fujifilm website.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)