COOPH magazine published a new video with 10 simple to make DIY photography tips/tricks using some simple materials.
We love those inspiring videos by the guys at Cooph, This time they have 10 simple tips/tricks that you can easily do:
- Glitter from tin foil.
- Cool close up using a magnifying glass.
- Barn doors for you flash.
- Under water selfie with a Gopro and a fishbowl.
- Shooting fruits in your bathtub with water.
- Lens flare with fire (lighter etc.).
- Change perspective by shooting through a water glass or bottle.
- Fake background using a photo book for cool macro shots.
- Shoot through water droplets.
- Back up on the go.
COOPH are known for having really cool DIY videos. Over the years we published many of their videos including “6 Cool UV Photography Tips“, “Tips for Shooting “The Elements””, 7 Cool and Funky Photography Tips, “6 Cool DIY Photography Gifts that You Can Make Yourself“, 7 Simple DIY Hacks that Will Help you Improve Your Photography and just before that 7 DIY Photography Tips – Using Inexpensive Household Objects – both of which we highly recommend if you are into DIY and photography, more recently “9 Simple Tricks & Hacks To Up Your DIY Photography“.
In the past we covered a number of UV photography projects including this interesting one.